Upload Your Application Proposal (No more than 4.5 pages; references don't count in page limit but should be no more than 1 page)
1. Summary/abstract of Proposal: Should concisely capture items 2-5 (No more than 250 words).
2. Problem-Gap-Hook (importance/significance) (no more than 1 page)
What is the problem that people are concerned about and that your research will address?
Briefly review the relevant literature in terms of what is already known about the problem
What is the gap and/or controversy in the literature that your study will be able to fill?
Why is filling the knowledge gap critical, ie, what happens if we don't gain this knowledge?
What is the significance/importance/impact of your project in terms of implications for the field of study, the profession, practice, future research, etc.?
3. Research Questions/Purpose: (no more than ½ page)
Clearly and specifically state the purpose(s) of your study and research questions (suggest bullet points).
4. Approach: Outline an approach to the study that is coherent with the purpose(s)/research questions, including the following: (no more than 2 pages)
Theoretical or conceptual framework that supports the approach to your study
Analytic methods (may be general description)
Potential limitations and alternative approaches
5. Research/Scholarship Agenda and Trajectory: (no more than 1 page)
a. Briefly describe the objective of your overall research/scholarly agenda.
b. How does the proposed study fit within your research/scholarly agenda?
c. What are the next steps in your research/scholarly agenda based on completion of this proposed study?
6. References/Citations (does not count in page limit but should be no more than 1 page)